The staff at Macquarie Primary believe education is a partnership between students, teachers and parents. The school encourages parents to be actively involved in their child's learning.
Some of the ways parents can be involved in the school are
- Reading with students
- Helping in the classroom
- Helping in the canteen for special lunches
- Breakfast Club
- Parents and Citizens Association
- School Board Parent Representative
- Fundraising events
- Sports carnivals
- Health Promoting Schools Committee
- Lunchtime Activities
- Enrichment Activities - Science, Music, The Arts
- Sustainable Schools Projects
To learn more about volunteering in ACT Public Schools please follow this link.